Ronald McDonald House Charities® Atlantic is proud to announce our second annual PJ Walk for Kids taking place the morning of Sunday, June 10, 2018. Rise and Shine for this family-centred event happening in four Maritime cities! This pledge based fundraiser will help families with sick children stay together and near the medical care they need.
- Start your morning with a Pancake Breakfast hosted by the Riverview Lions Club
- Hear from a local family who has stayed at Ronald McDonald House® or visited one of our Ronald McDonald Family Rooms®
- Walk in your PJs and enjoy en route entertainment
- Celebrate with fun activities and refreshments for the entire family
- Capture memories from the day at the photo booth
- Visit the Teddy Bear Clinic
Register today as an individual for $15 or a family (household) for $20. Once you register you can also form a team if you have multiple individuals or families wanting to raise funds together. We encourage you to set a goal of $140 which will provide one night of comfort for a family staying at Ronald McDonald House.
This fun-filled event will be sure to keep the whole family smiling. We hope to see you there!