Ronald McDonald House Charities® Atlantic is proud to announce our REVAMPED fourth annual PJ Walk for Kids taking place September 25 to October 2, 2020. Rise and Shine for this family-centered event happening from the comfort of your own communities across the Maritimes! This pledge-based fundraiser helps allow families with sick children to stay together and near the medical care they need.
- Receive a race kit complete with activity guides, teddy bear for each child participating, and other surprises (1 kit per family);
- A chance to win exciting prizes!;
- Hear from a local family who has stayed at Ronald McDonald House® or visited one of our Ronald McDonald Family Rooms®;
- Walk in your own neighbourhood, but together in spirit with families across the Maritimes;
- Celebrate with fun activities for the entire family;
- Capture memories from the week and share with us on social media.
Register today as an individual for $15, or a family (household) for $20. Once you register, you can also form a team if you have multiple individuals or families wanting to raise funds together. We encourage you to set a fundraising goal of $140 which will provide one night of comfort for a family staying at Ronald McDonald House. There is even an exclusive PJ Walk picnic blanket for those who reach that goal!
This fun-filled event will be sure to keep the whole family smiling. We hope you will join us!
Did you know we supported 2,000 families in 2019?